Your beautiful pets portrait will be a hand drawn unique art piece created with a great deal of love and care. I aim to capture your pet(s) in as much detail as I can, providing their likeness, personalities and all of the things that made you fall in love with them.
::: HOW IT WORKS :::
1. Choose from the options and buy your digital portrait.
2. Email your photo(s) to hello [!at] kaitdarcy.com and let me know which flower crown you'd like e.g. "Option 3".
3. Portraits are completely customised to each individual, so will take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to complete.
4. Once completed, your digital portrait will be emailed to you.
::: PHOTOS :::
Old and new photos are fine! The more high res and detailed the photo is the better.
Here are some tips to help you get a great photo, right from your smart phone of camera:
1. Get a close up of your pet, this way I can better see the details.
2. Get down to their level! Crouch down when taking the photo!
3. The best poses are when your pet is either sitting or standing.
4. Try to take the photo in bright natural daylight.
Feel free to email me your photos if you’d like me to check if I can use them.
::: SPECS :::
- Digital Customised Portrait
- 12 x 16 inches (297 x 420mm)
- 300dpi (high quality resolution)
::: ABOUT MY PROCESS :::
Each portrait is drawn on a Wacom tablet using a digital stylus pencil, this allows me to add more detail to the drawing and pick up all the soft elements. The finished result is a high quality flawless pencil drawing that you can print or keep digitally forever.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have a question.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.