Your beautiful pets portrait will be a hand drawn unique art piece created with a great deal of love and care. I aim to capture your pet(s) in as much detail as I can, providing their likeness, personalities and all of the things that made you fall in love with them.
::: HOW IT WORKS :::
1. Choose from the options and purchase your portrait.
2. Email your photo(s) to hello [!at] kaitdarcy.com (remembering that I draw what I see so the more detailed the better) and which flower crown you'd like e.g. "Option 3".
3. Once I’ve completed your beautiful portrait, it will be posted to you and I will email you to let you know it has been dispatched and provide tracking information if you have selected any.
::: SPECS :::
- Semi Colour (Black & White animal with a Coloured Flower Crown) or Full Colour
- White matt Premium Strathmore (352gsm) paper
- A4 (210x297mm) or A3 (297x420mm)
::: SHIPPING :::
Your artwork will be packaged in a plastic cello sleeve, with a cardboard backing board for protection.
All artwork will be dispatched from Calgary, Canada. Below are the shipping options you will be able to select in checkout.
CA$5.00 = Standard Domestic Shipping (6-8 business days)
CA$8.00 = Tracking Domestic Shipping (2-6 business days)
CA$15.00 = Express Domestic Shipping (1-3 business days)
CA$15.00 = Standard International Shipping (8-12 business days)
CA$23.00 = Tracking International Shipping (6-8 business days)
CA$68.00 = Express International Shipping (2-6 business days)
Each portrait is drawn on a Wacom tablet using a digital stylus pencil, this allows me to add more detail to the drawing and pick up all the soft elements. It is printed in perfect quality and looks like an exact pencil drawing, you can’t even tell the difference. If you would like a SAMPLE of the above portrait before purchasing please contact me!!
The result of this process is the bonus of an extremely detailed portrait with the ability to purchase a reprint if anything was to happen to it or if you wanted an extra copy to give to another person.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have a question!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.