Every person is unique and has a story to tell. I believe that our faces capture these stories through the curve at the end of the lips when they smile, a dimple or a laughter line. I capture these little details that make up your loved ones' personality, taking special care to not only provide their likeness but also the small elements that sets them apart...
::: HOW IT WORKS :::
1. Choose from the options and purchase your portrait.
2. Email your photo(s) (remembering that I draw what I see so the more detailed the better.) You're welcomed to send me a few photos to match up the subjects if there isn't a perfect one. If you have selected a "Semi Colour Portrait" please also let me know what you want coloured (eg. eyes, lips, background splash etc) and the colour you want.
3. Once I’ve completed your beautiful portrait, it’ll be packaged in a plastic cello sleeve, with a cardboard backing board for protection, and you will receive an email from me once it has been dispatched.
::: SPECS :::
- White matt Premium Strathmore (352gsm) paper
- Black&White or Semi Colour
Each portrait is drawn on a Wacom tablet using a digital stylus pencil, this allows me to add more detail to the drawing and pick up all the soft elements. It is printed in perfect quality and looks like an exact pencil drawing, you can’t even tell the difference. If you would like a SAMPLE of the above portrait before purchasing please contact me!!
The result of this process is the bonus of an extremely detailed portrait with the ability to purchase a reprint if anything was to happen to it or if you wanted an extra copy to give to another person.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have a question!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information