::: DESCRIPTION :::
Your beautiful custom portrait will be a hand drawn, unique piece of art, created with a great deal of love and care. Your portrait will be drawn at a high level of detail and quality, that captures all the little details that make up your loved ones' and pet's personality, taking special care to not only provide their likeness but also the small elements that sets them apart.
::: WHAT YOU'RE BUYING :::
A Digital Custom People + Pets Portrait
Format: 300dpi Jpeg file
Size: 8x10 or 11x14 Inches
Printing advice & instructions provided.
(PLEASE NOTE what you will receive is a digital file of your completed drawing emailed to you, no physical copy will be posted to a street address.)
::: HOW IT WORKS :::
1. Choose from the options and purchase your digital portrait
2. Email your photos to hello [!at] kaitdarcy.com
3. I will contact you to discuss your options & layout preferences
4. After an understanding is established I will start drawing
5. Once finished, I will email your completed digital portrait to you.
::: OPTIONS :::
Once you've purchased your portrait and emailed me your photos we will discuss the options for your drawing.
Your layout options are:
- Subjects "fading off"
- Subjects "extending to the page edge"
- Artist Decides
Your page orientation options are:
- Artist Decides
Also, if you'd like their name(s) or a phrase written at the bottom of the page, please email me the text and we will discuss fonts.
::: PHOTOS :::
Old or new photos are fine! The more high res and detailed the photo is, the better!
Please note, I have the right to refund your portrait if the quality of the provided photo is insufficient. You're welcome to send me your photo(s) before purchasing if you are concerned about the quality.
::: DELIVERY & PROCESSING TIME :::
Please see my "About" page for up-to-date information on my current delivery and processing timeframe. If you have a time sensitive deadline and would like to check my availability please contact me before purchasing by emailing me at hello [!at] kaitdarcy.com
Please contact me if you have any questions or if you're looking for something more customised!
I love sharing the special portraits I create for my clients and their kind words and reactions on my website and social media platforms. I always make sure to never spoil the surprise by never sharing the drawings before they have been gifted and I only ever reference my clients first name with their last name initial, so your privacy and your surprise gifts are safe with me!
If you’d like to be tagged on Instagram or Facebook please let me know your @name Alternatively, if you would prefer me to not share your portrait and kind words, please let me know!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Because of the nature of custom or personalised orders or items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I do not accept returns or offer refunds.
If you have decided to cancel your order on a custom item that has not been started on and that included a digital file mock-up, you will be charged a fee for the mock-up. Mock-up charges will vary per purchase and are optional and are at my discretion if I feel they are necessary to clarify the custom orders goals. If you are interested in a mock-up for your custom order, please inquire about the charge with me.
A happy customer and a return customer is very important to me, so if you do have a problem with your order please contact me.
ARTWORK & IMAGES
Please credit accordingly. All designs or artwork shared on Kait D'Arcy Art are not meant to be used commercially, modified or redistributed in any way. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
All images are created specifically for Kait D'Arcy Art unless otherwise noted. If you see something that is incorrect, or that you'd like taken down, let me know and I'll take care of it right away.
All downloads and artwork © Kait D'Arcy Art. All artwork is made available for personal use only and cannot be resold, distributed or modified without prior consent by me. If sharing on any form of social media, Kait D'Arcy Art must be given credit in the original description/comment or tagged.
Please note, all client artwork, reviews and images that are published on Kait D'Arcy Art and my social media platforms, are done so with the written consent of the client.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: - as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kaitlyn D'Arcy, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com