The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Because of the nature of custom or personalised orders or items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I do not accept returns or offer refunds.
If you have decided to cancel your order on a custom item that has not been started on and that included a digital file mock-up, you will be charged a fee for the mock-up. Mock-up charges will vary per purchase and are optional and are at my discretion if I feel they are necessary to clarify the custom orders goals. If you are interested in a mock-up for your custom order, please inquire about the charge with me.
A happy customer and a return customer is very important to me, so if you do have a problem with your order please contact me.
ARTWORK & IMAGES
Please credit accordingly. All designs or artwork shared on Kait D'Arcy Art are not meant to be used commercially, modified or redistributed in any way. If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
All images are created specifically for Kait D'Arcy Art unless otherwise noted. If you see something that is incorrect, or that you'd like taken down, let me know and I'll take care of it right away.
All downloads and artwork © Kait D'Arcy Art. All artwork is made available for personal use only and cannot be resold, distributed or modified without prior consent by me. If sharing on any form of social media, Kait D'Arcy Art must be given credit in the original description/comment or tagged.
Please note, all client artwork, reviews and images that are published on Kait D'Arcy Art and my social media platforms, are done so with the written consent of the client.
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including: - as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Kaitlyn D'Arcy, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com